Tuesday 18 June 2013

Krazy obssessed with flats.


After my 23 years of existence I had just recently discovered the magic of wearing flat shoes. I'm the type who wears high heeled shoes because my legs are stumpy (damn you genes!)..so since i read somewhere that heels make your legs look thinner, I started wearing heels very often. I wear 3 inches and above to school, mall (shopping. ouch!), in airports, and jogging in the park (huh?). Anyway, you get the point? But there came a time in my life where balancing your whole body in 4inches of torture isn't my thing anymore. Also, I stopped caring how my legs looked in skirts because my comfort is a top priority than my vanity. However switching to anything without heels created a problem.. "How can I still look presentable without sacrificing the comfort of my feet?" the answer: FLATS! You can wear them anywhere and still look chic and classy at the same time. So feet start thanking me. bwahahaha.

raaiiiinboow. well not really but I wish I had Tory Burch flats in every color.

leopard. leopard. leopard. obsessed. (next blog) need i say more?

If money grew on trees....currently drooling right now.

So it's up to you girls or guys (if you know what I mean "wink") , if you want to let your feet rest for a while and still look fashionable at the same time....wear flats!



No comments:

Post a Comment