Saturday 22 June 2013

Restaurant Review: Bubbletealicious Sm North

Wazzup Guys! Krazy Kat is missing (duhn duhn duhn).This is her twin sis Bianca a.k.a. Bootylicious Bianca (ehem ehem pagbigyan)...My minions kidnapped her, so therefore I am taking over this blog ...
Just kidding (but that sounded cool though, I've always wanted to experience how it feels like being a villain). Anyway, I was tasked to write the first restaurant review for this blog, and hopefully I don't disappoint. :)

Let's make this entry short (cause I'm hungry toinks). Last night me and Kaka (kat peace haha!) ate at Bubbletea Sm North The Block. This has been are usual hangout and fave resto! Its yummy, a little healthy yet sinful plus its pretty affordable(said pretty, it's still expensive for the thrifty little fat girl in me). Instead of ordering the usual Nippon Ebi. Here is what we ordered:

KANI SALAD

It was yummy and fresh and as you can see they went all out for the mayo ( huhu the calories :{ ).I highly recommend this for all the newbies who are not yet used to raw tuna/salmon salad. Although flavorful (sweetness of the mango contrasts the tangyiness of the Japanese mayo{naks food blogger ang peg?}) it's kinda heavy for a salad ..

 Next we had:

TOFU STEAK



As I cannot eat pork ( damn you uric acid! {waving fist at the air looking like a damn fool} )I only ate "some" of it... It was good; but I had better... I like the flavor of the mushrooms but it overwhelmed the tofu itself. Speaking of the tofu, you can hardly taste the soy goodness because they used too much batter to cover it.

SPICY SALMON SUSHI

This is my first time to try this from Hubba Bubba ( yes, I hereby name Bubbletealicious to be my new hubby ) The salmon was drizzled with wasabi mayo which was supposed to be spicy (Didn't taste the kick. I wanted it more spicy but I eat sili, so to some of you this will be hot { ariiibbaaa ariiibaaa!!! } ) It was sooooo good! The Salmon was fresh and the cucumber inside was crunchy and that effin Mayo was perfect for the salmon! Sad to say... I ate everything by myself because krazy kat was not that crazy for raw fish... Pussy... ( I hope she doesn't read this.. oops haha).

Now to the part where Bubbletea is famous for. You can't eat at bubbletea without trying their famous teas. Kat and I aren't into milkteas so we opted for their selection of green teas. Too bad I didn't get to save the pic of the drink. We had Lychee green tea. It's refreshing and sweet and for a person who hates tea (with a vengeance!). I absolutely loved it!!!

So all of you guys out there... Try Bubbletealicious. Its pretty good for it's price range.  :p
3.5/5

-Bootylicious Bianca





No comments:

Post a Comment